Since opening in October 2001, The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development, otherwise known as the Henry Center, has served as Michigan State University’s primary home for professional and executive education. The Henry Center has established itself within the educational meetings market as an expert in meeting technology and the only dedicated conference center in Mid-Michigan.
The Henry Center is a flexible, well-appointed conference center operated by the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. It was designed to deliver a unique value proposition to its clients. Besides being home to the Broad Executive MBA program at Michigan State University, Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, and Eli Broad Graduate School of Management Executive Development Programs, repeat clients of the Henry Center include the Michigan State University community, corporations, government units and associations.
Awards and Honors:
- Voted “Best Meeting Facility” by the readers of Michigan Meetings and Events in 2006
- Green Certified by the office of Campus Sustainability at Michigan State University since 2010
- The Henry Center has employed two Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and currently has two CMP candidates
- Four employees are Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTA) for the Greater Lansing area
- The facility is a member of the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) and the Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Shana Killips, Sales Manager, was recognized as the 2011 Supplier Partner Diamond Award winner by the members of MSAE